Prota Clinic is proud to offer a premium and unique body composition test. Using the InBody 770, we accurately measure your lean mass, fat mass, visceral fat, body water history and much more, in less than 60 seconds.
Accuracy and Reliability
How Does It Work?
Instructions to Prepare
- Hydrate well the day before
- Do not drink caffeine on the day of your InBody
- Do not eat 3-4 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 6-12 hours prior to testing
- Do not have body composition assessment immediately after a shower or sauna
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing
- Do not wear jewelry as all jewelry will need to be removed during test
- Wear loose clothing and bring removable footwear
- Do not use lotion on your hands or feet on the testing day
- Schedule your followup test under consistent conditions (similar clothing, time of day, etc)
*For safety reasons the InBody test cannot be performed on anyone who is pregnant or has a pacemaker.
All sessions include a 30 minute consultation. The following prices do not include GST.
- InBody with consultation – $60.00
- Pack of 2 with consultation – $100.00
- Pack of 3 with consultation – $140.00
- Would you like to have an InBody test on the same day as one of your other appointments? Add a test to another Prota Clinic rehabilitation service for $45.00.
Please contact Prota Clinic to book an appointment today.